One of our favorite new stars Ariana Grande has continued to impress us with her vocal abilities with every track she drops. While the success of her breakout single, “Problem,” will indeed help propel her sophomore album to a top spot upon its arrival, one can’t help but get excited about what’s to come with it.
Debuting the cover at for the album just last week, the young songstress and her team has now unveiled the official track listing for it. Titled My Everything, it seems as if that’s exactly what we’ll be saying this album is once we’re able to pick it up. Locked and loaded with 12 tracks, the album hosts 7 features including the Iggy Azalea featured track “Problem” and the upcoming Zedf feature, “Break Free”.
Check out who else will be making an appearance on the 21-year-olds highly anticipated follow-up!
My Everything Tracklisting
2. Problem – (feat. Iggy Azalea)
3. One Last Time
4. Why Try
5. Break Free – (feat. Zedd)
6. Best Mistake – (feat. Big Sean)
7. Be My Baby – (feat. Cashmere Cat)
8. Break Your Heart Right Back – (feat. Childish Gambino)
9. Love Me Harder – (Ariana Grande & The Weeknd)
10. A Little Bit Of Your Heart
11. Hands On Me – (feat. A$AP Ferg)
12. My Everything