Grammy-award winning artist T-Pain might have everyone waiting on his fifth album to be released, but the superstar is making sure that he has something to give the fans as a holdover.
Announcing that he will be releasing a greatest hits album on November 4, Pain has something that will take you back to the days where dancing in the clubs weren’t looked at as a pastime. Titled, T-Pain Presents Happy Hour: The Greatest Hits, the 13-track project will feature some of T-Pain’s biggest hits to date such as his debut single, “I’m Sprung,” and his latest drinking anthem, “Drankin’ Patna”. In addition to his own solo material, the album will feature some of the biggest feature singles of Pain’s career.
With a catalog that features 16 #1 hits, and over 45 top 10 songs that he has been featured on and/or produced, T-Pain’s reign as “King of the Party” is one that has been appreciated for almost a decade.
Happy Hour is available for pre-order on iTunes now.
Take a look at the tracklisting below to see if your favorite Nappy Boy single is on there:
T-Pain Presents Happy Hour: The Greatest Hits Tracklisting
- Up Down (Do This All Day) feat. B.o.B
- Up Down (Do This All Day) REMIX feat. Kid Ink, B.o.B & Boosie Badazz
- Drankin’ Patna
- Blame It Jamie Foxx feat. T-Pain
- Buy U A Drank (Shawty Snappin’) feat. Yung Joc
- 5 O’Clock feat. Lily Allen & Wiz Khalifa
- Can’t Believe It feat. Lil Wayne
- Booty Wurk (One Cheek At A Time) feat. Joey Galaxy
- Best Love Song feat. Chris Brown
- Bartender feat. Akon
- I’m N Luv (Wit A Stripper) feat. Mike Jones
- I’m Sprung
- Freeze feat. Chris Brown